Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saluti
Saluti signori,
ci sono ancora utenti italiani di PC-BSD?
Stavo pensado di provarlo sul computer di casa, al momento sto usando kubuntu, ma al lavoro ho scoperto Free-BSD e mi sono innamorato di ZFS :Big Grin

C'è un equivalente dell'Handbook di FreeBSD per la documentazione? Volevo capire come funzionano i software Linux (Nello specifico mi servono Kdenlive, avidemux e altri che non ho trovato nell'albero dei ports). Sapete indirizzarmi a qualche lettura specifica?
/usr/ports/multimedia/kdenlive

/usr/ports/multimedia/avidemux-qt4
Hello!  Welcome to PC-BSD Forums!

I am not sure how active the Italian users/members are here.  I checked with Google translate to have a reasonably accurate understanding of your post.

PC-BSD handbook listing will give you access to the primary documentation specific to the OS but many things from the FreeBSD handbook still apply, especially ZFS and any work done within jails.
(06-06-2016, 07:45 PM)Groot Wrote: /usr/ports/multimedia/kdenlive

/usr/ports/multimedia/avidemux-qt4

Great, Thanks!
(06-06-2016, 08:28 PM)Tigersharke Wrote: Hello!  Welcome to PC-BSD Forums!

I am not sure how active the Italian users/members are here.  I checked with Google translate to have a reasonably accurate understanding of your post.

PC-BSD handbook listing will give you access to the primary documentation specific to the OS but many things from the FreeBSD handbook still apply, especially ZFS and any work done within jails.

Thanks, I'm downloading the os, i'll try it on my PC tomorrow Smile . In the meantime i'll read the handbook, thanks for the link!
I hope is going to be my primary OS, I'll let you know how it goes.
(06-06-2016, 09:20 PM)n9010 Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 08:28 PM)Tigersharke Wrote: Hello!  Welcome to PC-BSD Forums!

Thanks, I'm downloading the os, i'll try it on my PC tomorrow Smile . In the meantime i'll read the handbook, thanks for the link!
I hope is going to be my primary OS, I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm American but my father was from Fondi, and his ancestors from Campodimele.  It's the first time for me using PC-BSD seriously too.   I can't believe I've actually got ZFS, this is incredible.