Port: * freenet6-2.1.1_6
Path: * /usr/ports/net/freenet6
Info: * Freenet6 Tunnel Setup Protocol Client - Free IPv6 tunnel
WWW: * *http://www.hexago.com/
Now that the package is installed, please finish it with the following steps:
- Copy /usr/local/share/examples/freenet6/tspc.conf.sample
- Check the values of /usr/local/etc/tspc.conf. If you have registered at
* the website, fill in your userid and password there. (If you want to browse anonymously then you don't have to change anything in config file)
- Run /usr/local/etc/rc.d/freenet6.sh
to start the tunnel.
- Try to ping a IPv6 host, for example: ping6 http://www.jp.freebsd.org
Please note that tsps.freenet6.net are not in service anymore,
please use broker.freenet6.net instead.
Net/freenet6 now supports rc.subr.
Please add 'freenet6_enable="YES"'
to your /etc/rc.conf
to make it start autoamtically at startup.
# ping6 www.jp.freebsd.org
PING6(56=40+8+8 bytes) 2001:5c0:8fff:ffff::129 -->
16 bytes from 2001:2f0:104:1:2e0:18ff:fea8:16f5, icmp_seq=0 hlim=49
16 bytes from 2001:2f0:104:1:2e0:18ff:fea8:16f5, icmp_seq=1 hlim=49
16 bytes from 2001:2f0:104:1:2e0:18ff:fea8:16f5, icmp_seq=2 hlim=49
16 bytes from 2001:2f0:104:1:2e0:18ff:fea8:16f5, icmp_seq=3 hlim=49