Hey guys! The feedback from 0.7.5 has been really good so far, found lots of bugs, and fixed some of them
I've made some great progress this week, and wanted to let you know what i've gotten done.
* Fixed non-executable .pbi issues
* Enabled the cups daemon
* Enabled the SMB daemon
* Added full printer support to KDE
* Fixed issues adding new slices
* Fixed problems stamping MBR
Not bad for only a couple of days
Here's what i've still got on my plate for 0.7.6
* Try to get full samba support integrated into KDE
* Wrap up the USB auto-detection
* Develop an "Update" manager, so that you can upgrade your PC-BSD versions via the internet.
* Toy with the XF86Config setup script, so you can go to high higher res without manual tweaking
* Try to enable APCI properly, so when you shut down, the computer turns off on its own
Looks like it'll be a busy july 4th weekend for me. (Dang, now I gotta go buy a USB memory stick for testing also... ) :lol: