I re-installed the system today in my new pc to try zfs+kde.
Just after install i had to change the root pass cause i forgot lol...
reboot and now ima check if things are ok and the error messages.
If someone knows what they means...
1) i came to this link ( http://www.grc.com/sn/sn-009.txt
) and Konqueror gave me this message:
The file http://www.grc.com/sn/sn-009.txt was opened and contained lines longer than the configured Line Length Limit (1.024 characters). Those lines were wrapped and the document is set to read-only mode, as saving will modify its content.
2) In COntrol Panel, KSystem Log:
26-12-2012 19:31:02 pcbsd-880 username /etc/rc.d/sysctl: WARNING: sysctl hw.dri.debug does not exist.
26-12-2012 19:31:03 pcbsd-880 username /etc/rc.d/dhclient: ERROR: /etc/rc.d/dhclient: no interface specified
I keep receiving these messages from 3 to 3 seconds in the LOG.
Log is full of those errors now... like 300 lines.
Anyone know what this is?
3) 26-12-2012 19:17:12 pcbsd-880 kernel linux: pid 12536 (npviewer.bin): syscall pipe2 not implemented
4) 26-12-2012 19:16:23 pcbsd-880 kernel ppc0: cannot reserve I/O port range
5) 26-12-2012 18:59:48 pcbsd-880 kernel WARNING: attempt to domain_add(bluetooth) after domainfinalize()
(i dont have no bluetooth)
6) 26-12-2012 18:59:45 pcbsd-880 kernel WARNING: /boot-mount: TRIM flag on fs but disk does not support TRIM
7) 26-12-2012 16:51:32 pcbsd-880 gnome-keyring-daemon couldn't allocate secure memory to keep passwords and or keys from being written to the disk (this one is a bad error???)
Anyone know what those messages means to help this noob?