Old 11-16-2005, 09:30 AM

Default Installing language after PC-BSD installation
Hi.

I hope someone can help me. How can I install the additional languages from cd2 of the pc-bsd installations-cd, after installing PC-BSD? I would like to install the german language.

Thanks.

greetz
Old 11-16-2005, 03:20 PM

Send a message via ICQ to marcuswerner Send a message via MSN to marcuswerner
Default Re: Installing language after PC-BSD installation
Originally Posted by vito
Hi.

I hope someone can help me. How can I install the additional languages from cd2 of the pc-bsd installations-cd, after installing PC-BSD? I would like to install the german language.

Thanks.

greetz
Hi Vito
Normaly when you select the German Language ond the german keyboard the installation routine will ask you for the 2nd CD when the installation of the base system is done and you pc does the first reboot. Please try and let me know if this happens (you can write it in german if you like)

Regards
Marcus
Old 11-17-2005, 06:20 AM

Quote:

Hi Vito
Normaly when you select the German Language ond the german keyboard the installation routine will ask you for the 2nd CD when the installation of the base system is done and you pc does the first reboot. Please try and let me know if this happens (you can write it in german if you like)

Regards
Marcus
Hi Marcus

Ok, dann schreib ich mal auf deutsch :-). Das Problem ist, dass ich die 2. CD noch nicht hatte und ich bei der Aufforderung einfach auf weiter gegangen bin. Da stand ja auch was von im nachhinein downloaden und so also dachte ich dass geht bestimmt nachher auch noch. Hab ich da falsch gedacht?

Danke.

Gruss
Vito
Old 11-17-2005, 09:13 AM

Send a message via ICQ to marcuswerner Send a message via MSN to marcuswerner
Originally Posted by vito
Quote:

Hi Vito

Regards
Marcus
Hi Marcus

Ok, dann schreib ich mal auf deutsch :-). Das Problem ist, dass ich die 2. CD noch nicht hatte und ich bei der Aufforderung einfach auf weiter gegangen bin. Da stand ja auch was von im nachhinein downloaden und so also dachte ich dass geht bestimmt nachher auch noch. Hab ich da falsch gedacht?

Danke.

Gruss
Vito
Hi Vito

Hmm das hab ich ehrlich gesagt, selbst noch nicht ausprobiert, da ich die 2. CD hatte . Werde das mal ausprobieren

Gruß Marcus
Old 11-17-2005, 03:15 PM

ok... wäre cool wenn du mir helfen könntest.

greetz