This forum is for reporting bugs found in the GNOME desktop environment. When posting a bug, please:
1. Search this forum first to see if the bug has already been reported. If a thread already exists, respond to that thread instead of starting a new one.
2. If the bug is not reported yet, start a new thread with a descriptive title.
3. Describe how to get to the screen where the bug occurs, then describe the bug.
Bugs include error messages and any missing functionality. If there are desktop features that have not been included (e.g. other packages that can be added to make using this desktop more useful), report those as well and indicate whether or not a FreeBSD package already exists.
NOTE: This forum may or not be the best place to report a GNOME bug. When in doubt, post here and we'll help you get your bug to the correct place so it can be fixed.
1. If you think the bug occurs due to the PC-BSD implementation of GNOME (e.g. an existing FreeBSD package is not installed or a PC-BSD setting is breaking something), this is definitely the best place to report the bug.
2. If you think the bug occurs due to the way GNOME was ported to FreeBSD or that a GNOME component does not exist as a FreeBSD port, you should instead report the bug to the FreeBSD GNOME team. Instructions for doing so can be found at http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/bugging.html
3. If you think the bug is in GNOME itself, you should report the bug to the GNOME team. Instructions for doing so can be found at https://bugzilla.gnome.org