I have an Epson Stylus DX4000 and I cannot get the system to recognize it. Can anyone give me a step by step guide as to what to do and type.
Installing a printer in PCBSD
1. Open any web browser
2. Type in this URL -- http://localhost:631/
3. Click the add printer button
4. Name the printer, click continue
5. Choose the type of interface you have, click continue
6. Choose the manufacturer & model, click continue
7. Choose the driver, click continue
8. Print a test page as soon as you are able; go back to change the driver if the test page looks bad.
9. Click continue to finish the install
10. Set the printer as the default.
The printer installation routine is illustrated here: http://osr600doc.sco.com/en/PR_gimpprint/x456.html
The built-in CUPS help for "What do I do first is here:
http://localhost:631/help/overview.html ... ted&QUERY=