PDA

View Full Version : Success

yanee
08-15-2006, 02:04 PM
I have successfully installed PC-BSD 1.2 on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600.
The laptop has 256MB RAM, 750Mhz P3 Celeron CPU, Yamaha 743 audio codec, Trident Cyberblade XP graphic chip but the battery is gone.
The installation process was simple, no trouble at all everything got identified and correctly setup.
The system work great, the built-in joymouse, mouse buttons and mouse scroll buttons are working great.
Its my first laptop - yes its an old one - so I cannot tell you about the special key combos - if there are any.

:D

unix_Hussi
08-15-2006, 04:51 PM
I have successfully installed PC-BSD 1.2 on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600.
The laptop has 256MB RAM, 750Mhz P3 Celeron CPU, Yamaha 743 audio codec, Trident Cyberblade XP graphic chip but the battery is gone.
The installation process was simple, no trouble at all everything got identified and correctly setup.
The system work great, the built-in joymouse, mouse buttons and mouse scroll buttons are working great.
Its my first laptop - yes its an old one - so I cannot tell you about the special key combos - if there are any.

:D

Glad you got your system installed! :) My first computer was old and with it running windows 98,That this was almost dead in 2 months...Luckly I got a new computer not too long ago and then discovered PC-BSD,Horray :) !